Monday, October 24, 2016

PRICE REDUCED!!

GORGEOUS PROPERTY IN KINGSVILLE, MARYLAND

BC9756589 - BALTIMORE

Full Listing

  - Watch this listing

6 BATTER CT, KINGSVILLE, MD 21087

NEW PRICE! One level living at it's finest in Kingsville! This sprawling, all brick 2800+ square foot ranch style home is tucked away on a gorgeous 6+ acre, cul-de-sac lot that backs to woods and offers plenty of natures gorgeous sights. 4 bedooms, 3 full baths all on the main level along with a full basement (2,894 square feet) ready to finish or use for storage.  The open layout includes a large family room with a wood burning fireplace off the kitchen.  The family room also opens to a massive new open deck as well as a screened porch.  You won't believe the size of the living and dining rooms that have beautiful hardwood floors. The roof was replaced in 2010 and the outdoor deck in 2011. You will want to see this one!





11 comments:

  1. Your blog is full of entertainment and helpful information that can allure to anyone anytime. Continue posting! American Dream Homes, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. sell a home in florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. homes for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. real estate companies philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Relisting to reset days on market

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Burnley property auctions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. rental estimates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. EXP realty brokerage

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Real estate now a days become the most interesting investment, If the real estate is in city like Chicago or if there is north shore Chicago then people love to invest in the area like these. Glenview Homes for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. If you need cash for a down payment on your next home and you have a big chunk of equity in your current home, selling will likely help you reach your goals faster than renting burnley houses for sale

    ReplyDelete